Why Up2 technology
We are a software company that works on projects which aim to make a great impact in the area of infrastructure, transportation, and mobility. In 2020 we became part of Strypes/ICT group, to deliver even better solutions to our clients.
We use the latest technologies to design and build advanced, secure, and scalable backend solutions, APIs, and middleware. We create core components that provide crucial tools like user authentication, complex business logic, analytics, and secure data storage. We are critical of quality and proud of our work. We encourage an open, informal work culture where everyone feels comfortable and at home.
At Up2 we trust our talented and creative people to deliver without constantly watching over their shoulders. In a dynamic industry like software development, we are proud to have colleagues that have been with us for more than a decade, because we take care of everyone in the team, just like one would do for their friends and family.
- Develop complete applications – from DB design, implementation and server side.
- Participate in the architecture and development life cycles of software products
- Produce quality code following best practices guidelines for development process, coding style, revision control and security practices
- Participating in Scrum Sprint Planning, Dailies, Refinement and Retrospective Meetings
- Write technical documentation
- Mentoring junior developers
- Strong hands-on experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API/RESTful services, Entity Framework
- Experience with SQL server (Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL,etc.)
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns
- Experience with communication and messaging technologies (HTTP, Web Sockets, RabbitMQ)
- Experience with Microservices, Multithreading, Async programming
- Experience with unit and integration testing
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
We will be happy if you have experience with:
- Azure, Google Cloud or AWS
- Familiarity with DevOps – CI/CD
- Logging and Monitoring (Graylog, Graphite/Grafana, OpsGenie, TickStack)
- Unix/Shell Scripting
An advantage would be if:
- You hold a university degree in a related field
- You have 5+ years of professional experience
Are you interested?
Get in touch
28J Samokov Blvd