We are a software company that works on projects which aim to make a great impact in the area of infrastructure, transportation, and mobility. Recently we became a part of Strypes/ICT group, to deliver even better solutions to our clients.
At Up2, we trust our talented and creative people to deliver without constantly watching over their shoulders. In a dynamic industry like software development, we are proud to have colleagues that are with us for more than a decade, because we take care of everyone in the team, just like one would do for their friends and family.
- Work with the latest UI frameworks and have the freedom to experiment
- Work from home (obviously)
- 25 days paid holiday
- Health insurance
- Sports cards
- Company-sponsored events and training
- Nice and spacious workplace
- Work in an international environment
- Employee benefits and discount program
Are you the one that:
- Have experience in creating and maintaining Single Page Applications.
- Have used Angular 2+, TypeScript in a production project.
- HTML and CSS are in your comfort zone.
- Know how to fetch and update data from a server, and what are the common pitfalls.
- You feel pain when seeing an app with a bad UX. You can determine what is wrong and what should be done to fix it.
- You know Git and how to use Git Flow (to collaborate using Pull Requests)
- Fluent in English – reading, writing, and speaking.
We would be impressed if you:
- Know how to profile and optimize the performance of an app
- Have been unit-testing your UIs
- Have contributed to an open-source project
With your help we want to:
- Build UIs that you’d love using
- Give feedback to our customers and designers for better UX of the products we build
- Enjoy our time together
Are you interested? Send us an email together with your resume and maybe a short motivation.
Get in touch
28J Samokov Blvd